Waste gas source
(1) in the process of garbage accumulation, due to poor ventilation and the effect of microorganisms, a certain amount of peculiar smell gas such as ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, organic amine, methane will be generated, which is commonly referred to as garbage odor.
(2) the pollutants produced in the process of waste incineration mainly include four categories: particulate matter (smoke), acid gas (CO, NOx, SO2, HCl, etc.), heavy metal (Hg, Cr, Pb, etc.) and organic pollutants (the main factor is dioxin).
1) HCl comes from the waste containing chlorine in domestic waste.
2) SO2 comes from the high temperature oxidation process of sulfur-containing domestic waste.
3) NOx comes from the oxidation reaction of N2 and O2 and the combustion of nitrogen-containing organics in the process of MSW incineration, 95% of which is no, and the proportion of NO2 is very small.
4) Co is produced by incomplete combustion of organic combustibles in domestic garbage.
5) the metal pollutants come from the heavy metals and their compounds contained in the domestic waste during incineration.
6) the generation mechanism of organic pollutants is very complex, and dioxin is the most toxic compound.