——————————————— ◆ Exhaust gas analysis ◆ ———————————————
Characteristics of plastic waste gas
1. The composition and content of plastic waste gas are complex, and the single targeted treatment method is basically unable to handle;
(1) complex composition of natural or synthetic resin
(2) there are many kinds of additives
(3) the main components of waste gas in different processes are different
(4) the waste gas content of different manufacturing processes is different
2. Most of the waste gas is organic compound, which is difficult to cure or easy to secondary pollution in traditional way;
3. The waste gas contains toxic substances and has obvious peculiar smell;
4. Obvious particles may exist in some processes.
Composition of plastic waste gas
Main components of plastic waste gas: the odor components of rubber and plastic waste gas are complex and variable, which can be roughly divided into 5 categories:
① sulfur compounds: such as H2S, SO2, mercaptans and thioethers;
② dust: such as carbon black;
③ chlorinated compounds: such as amides and indoles;
④ hydrocarbon: such as alkane, olefin, alkyne and aromatic hydrocarbon;
⑤ oxygenated organics: such as alcohols, phenols, aldehydes, ketones, organic acids, etc;
Among them, inorganic substances include H2S, SO2, carbon black, etc., and most of the original substances produced by odor gases are organic substances. These substances are harmful to human health.
Because there are many waste gas producing parts of rubber and plastic, and they are scattered in the workshop, so the waste gas must be collected before the waste gas treatment, so it needs to be collected by the gas collection system for unified treatment.