Necessary maintenance and inspection of common sense, Shandong Baolan Environmental Protection Editor believes that it is necessary to understand and learn, after all, if the equipment is to work in a better state, these are inevitable.
When using industrial dust collectors, we must do a good job of maintenance, only in this way can we ensure the better operation of the machine. The main troubleshooting contents of industrial dust collectors are as follows. Next, I will give you a brief introduction.
1. Reasons for fuse connection fusing: power cord, plug, socket short circuit, motor coil short circuit, vacuum cleaner internal wiring short circuit.
2. Causes of electrification of the cabinet: the power cord is aging, so it leaks to the ground, and the internal wiring of the vacuum cleaner is in contact with the cabinet.
3. Causes of large noise: severe bearing wear, shaft bending, impeller shaft deformation or displacement, loose fasteners, motor wear, fan blades loose or damaged, etc.
4. Reasons for reduced suction power: motor failure, brush wear, dust filter, dust collection chamber full of dust, hose and dust suction port or exhaust port blocked, pipeline leakage, poor interface sealing, etc.
5. Reasons for overheating of the motor: the continuous working time of the industrial dust collector is too long, the brush and commutator are worn and the sparks are too large, the dust on the dust filter is too much, the dust collection chamber is full of dust, etc.